Shanakiel Hospital in Cork
is a compact facility with 44 beds
designated for the provision of elective surgical and medical care. They
specialise in Orthopaedic procedures
such as Knee Arthroscopy
, Total Knee Replacement
, Unicompartmental Replacement and Hip Replacement Surgery.
Shanakiel Hospital works in conjunction with a team of highly skilled Orthopaedic Surgeons who offer a range of modern orthopaedic services to the patients of Cork.
- Foot & ankle – for all type of foot and ankle problems from bunions to complex ankle and reconstructive surgery.
- Knee – for any knee problem such as ACL Reconstruction, Knee Arthroscopy, Total Knee Replacement or Unicompartmental Replacement.
- Hip – for hip replacement surgery Cork
- Back/spine – from pain management techniques to more complex spinal work
- Hand Surgery – for any hand or wrist problem such as carpal tunnel syndrome, ganglions or Dupuytren’s contracture.
- Trauma - All soft tissue injuries to both the upper and lower limb.
Shanakiel hospital is open to everyone and accepts all major private medical insurance cover.
The complete care packages we offer at Shanakiel Hospital can deliver orthopaedic surgery at a price affordable to you. For more information on procedures, consultants or price packages, call our customer service team on 021/4396955
or complete our online enquiry form
Consultant Orthopaedic available at Shanakiel Hospital
- Mr Declan Bowler Consultant Orthopaedic and Sports Surgeon
- Mr K Maha Lingam Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon Cork
- Mr Greg Heffernan Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon Cork
You can call Shanakiel Hospital on 021/4396955
to request a guide
price or to discuss your personal situation.
Alternatively you can contact Shanakiel Hospital by completing the enquiry form
Contact information for a specific clinic can be found using the Find a Clinic page.
Medpages bears no
responsibility for information published on this website, You assume full responsibility for the
communications with any hospitals, private health care facilities or
health professionals you contact through MedPAGES™